Thursday

Own Your Amazing Ladies!

I tackle life realizing that we have perfect days by our own amazing. 

Even at 54, with all the challenges (life is a transition), from hormonal and emotional ups and downs to parenting and marriage to the journey of entrepreneurship to being a purpose pusher and ministry leader, we transform daily.

Many ask about tips for daily living; I rely on God's strength, I take life as it comes and I have learned to embrace it. I may not do yoga or go to the gym, my fitness is walking and I take small steps to eat healthier. 




I handle overwhelm with prayer and ease. I speak daily affirmations and live a life of daily gratitude and joy. I create monthly spiritual devotionals with scriptures that speak to my very emotions and circumstances at that moment, so therefore I write them as I am experiencing them.

I give my family, the women I serve and tasks 100% to the best of my abilities and I rely on my processes I mention above. Can I do more? Of course, as I discover new strengths, I learn more, I become more creative, therefore I become better..

Discover and own your amazing everyday!!

 #BeYeTransformedForWomeninBusiness #entrepreneurshiplifestyle #lifestyle #womeninbiz 



Register for the Position your Brand Bootcamp..Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment