Sunday

Delightful Days: Katrina Cottages

As my husband and I recovered from the flu these past 9 days, (we were like two turtles taking care of each other, lol).  We decided we needed some fresh air.  It was such a delightful day, as we walked around the lake.  


I started to think about the Katrina cottages...Oh how I want one so bad.  These homes were designed to help those that lost their homes during Hurricane Katrina.  Not too many were keen on the delight of these homes, so the project was discontinued, thinking they were too similar to the FEMA trailer homes (Not!!).  They are the cutest tiny homes I have ever seen.  A neighborhood filled with these affordable cottages would be awesome!   What are your thoughts?  Have you seen The Katrina Cottages? I hear they are re-launching!!
(photo credit Google Image)






No comments:

Post a Comment