Tuesday

Easier Mornings...



So I’ve become pretty passionate about making all the trouble spots in our house SUSTAINABLY organized. Not just tidied up, because things get un-tidy quickly. But, with real thought and systems that make it easier to keep neat than it would be to let chaos reign. And coming from a girl with a tendency to be a mess, this has made a HUGE difference in our home and life.

I know for me, I hate to spend time looking for something, especially when I am running behind schedule or just because I haven't had my coffee yet.  My husband would ask, "Homey have you seen...?" Off I go searching.  



Great idea! Organize hair products under the sink on a tiered organizer.

1. Hair Product Organization, my favorite tip...because I love a clutter free countertop.


For hair products, I added a spice rack under my bathroom sink. It gets the bottles off the counter, but I can still grab any of them easily thanks to the tiered design. Having a designated space also provides a built-it limit to the number of products I keep. If the rack is full, something has to go before a new product comes in.

Click Here for tips on organizing your Bathroom. Under the Cabinet, Linen Closet, etc. 

Happy Organizing!

Thanks @momadvice Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment