Friday

A Necessary Shift

Isaiah 43:19
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Sometimes your business will need to shift as the market pulls.  You might need to re-visit your business plan and re-invent.  Do not be afraid - God has your back!

Prayer
Dear God, I pray for continued clarity of purpose so that I may hold my vision steady and remain focused on the needs and success of others which shall bring me success. In Jesus name, Amen.

Send us an email to albasevents@gmail.com and request your FREE eBook, "Prayer Principles for Entrepreneurs".

1 comment:

  1. Very informative and impactful. I particularly love staying focused and theming your days. Theming your days helps me focus on what I'll be posting on a daily based on chosen theme. Growing in my Purpose. Thank you Alba

    ReplyDelete