Tuesday

Travel Tips: What's In Your Carry On Ladies

Watching my mom pack for 9 kids during our summer travels and watching too many tv shows, hey!, I've learned how to pack for emergencies.  So here's a funny story, hubby doesn't think it's funny.  

I feel what goes in your carry on is just as important as what goes in your luggage.  During our travels to Puerto Rico, there was that time that we missed our flight returning home.  It always saddens me when it's time for me to leave any beach trip.  So when we missed our flight,  I was kinda happy, woohoo!!.   We called the hotel, our room was still available, they didn't charge us for the additional night.  My husband wasn't too upset.  Until.....it was time to enjoy the pool and the beachside.  

I had everything I needed in my carry on.  Not him...no trunks, no sandals.  Oh man and wait!  We visited the gift shop to purchase swimming trunks for him.....$90.00!!!  Well ladies and gents, be ready, you never know.  Too much is never too much, fold small and get it in there. 

First, yes of course a nice looking carry on is a must...

Be Fashionable!




On My List
Pink is one of my favorite colors and I love Chanel.
Image result for pink chanel  carry on bags

Image result for pink chanel  carry on bags

Here are a few tips on what to pack in your carry on
  • Important documents, if you think it's important, bring it.
    • Tickets
    • Passport
    • Confirmations
    • Addresses
    • Taxi or rental information

  • Summer
    • Bathing suit and cover top
    • Sweater
    • Socks
    • Flipflops
    • Lotion
    • Sunscreen
    • Light overthrow or pretty soft scarf
  • Winter
    • Sweater or jacket
    • Sweatpants
    • Socks
    • Extra gloves
    • Scarf and hat/cap
    • Vaseline
    • T-shirt (check out my store, hehe)
    • Yup, I put my sneakers in there too:)
  • Essentials
    •  Prayers
    • Healthy Attitude
    • Patience
    • Wallet
    • Toiletries
    • Tissues
    • Moisturizer
    • Makeup Bag (see my choice above, lol), makeup
    • Towel
    • Water and Snacks (after screening)
    • Mints, gum or candy 
    • Bug repellent
    • Smell good stuff
    • Medicines 
    • Reading materials
    • Electronics; cell phones, tablets, laptops, chargers, earplugs, eye covers, pillow (I never leave home without it), music, your favorite planner and pen, business cards (Be Boss!)
    • Your Bootcamp notes!!! (oh did you forget?, Click Here)
    • An experience and post.

    If I forgot anything, please feel free to scoop me in comments...I love to learn!!! If my post helped in any way, please leave a comment or share.   Safe travels to you Queens. #SimplyPlanIt #SimplyPlanItLifestyle #entrepreneurlifestyle #beabossladyalways #travel #chanel #tips

No comments:

Post a Comment