Monday

On The Ledge

Busy entrepreneurs need something completely different to take their mind off of the everyday challenges.  Not that we don't enjoy working our businesses or serving our clients.  However we need a take away.  One of my take aways is taking care of my plants.

We've moved several times with in the past 6 years so I have only been able to keep a few plants at a time.  I think we are okay now, LOL!  Let me just say that I love indoor gardening, especially a water indoor garden.

In our new home the only room that gets plenty of natural lighting is the kitchen;  Welcome to my "On The Ledge" life of my plants.




I think they like living on the ledge.  They are very happy there.  I recently celebrated finally growing two avocado plants, after two years and six tries (photo not included).  I will share photos of them at a later post.  They are still in water, living on the ledge.  

What are my goals?  Well, take a look at the next photo...

These belong to my girlfriend, Angela.  I AM IN LOVE!!! 

What are your takeaways or hobbies that keep you sane and bring you peace and joy?

#lifestyle #entrepreneurlifestyle #peaceofmind #lovewhatido #indoorgardening

 

No comments:

Post a Comment