Monday

An Interesting Place Called....Entrepreneurship



Prayer Principles
Romans 8:28 NIV

"And we have known that to those loving God all things do work together for good, to those who are called according to purpose."

Entrepreneurship is an interesting place and it is often met with failure and setback.

But when you know that there is a purpose for your work, you are clear that you are on assignment.  Remember the good and bad are working for your good.

As you continue to build your relationship with God, He will move you forward from barely making it in business to having more than enough.  He will present and open doors in a supernatural way.  He will position your name with the right people, in the right places and at the right time.  

Ephesians 3:20 NIV
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"
#PrayWorkSlay

PRAYER
Dear Lord, I pray for the understanding and support of those closest to my heart, my family, that they will equate what may seem like endless hours of pre-occupation with business affairs to what is at the very core of my being. 

Once I achieve what I set out in it's fullest, I will become that more complete being I strive to be.  I am an entrepreneur.  I thank you Lord, and I am grateful that you allow me to see another day of fulfillment and a walk in my purpose. Order my steps Lord.  In Jesus name, Amen.

Have you joined the success network, BrandHer Pearl?  Visit www.brandherpearl.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment